At Mirage Dental Associates, we pride ourselves on using cutting-edge technology when providing your treatments. Our dentist makes use of CEREC and E4D technology to provide same-day dental crowns to restore your smile. We welcome you to contact us at 720-733-3440 to schedule your appointment with Dr. Michael Moroni and learn more about how you can benefit from same-day dental crowns in Castle Rock, Colorado.
Dental crowns, or caps, are a type of dental restoration. They are recommended when a tooth is significantly decayed or has sustained serious damage. Crowns work by covering the entire visible portion of the tooth to restore its shape, size and appearance and prevent further damage from occurring. At our office, we use porcelain crowns in order to provide you with a result that looks and feels like your natural tooth and will give you a long-lasting result. Crowns may also be used to:
- Protect a tooth following a root canal
- Anchor and attach a dental bridge
- Cover and complete an implant
- Improve the appearance of misshapen teeth
- Strengthen teeth that are fractured or weak
- Support teeth with a large filling
- Enhance the appearance of your teeth and smile
Traditionally, dental crowns take two appointments to complete. However, our dentist use CEREC and E4D technology to complete your treatment in a single visit to our office. These devices use state-of-the-art CAD/CAM (Computer Aided Design/Computer Aided Manufacturing) to create a digital impression of your tooth and precisely mill it from a block of specially selected porcelain.
Benefits of same-day dental crowns include:
- Precise, accurate and high-quality results
- Only one appointment required
- No temporary crowns needed
- No goopy and messy impressions
- Reduced time in our office during your appointment
- No need to miss work for multiple visits
For more information about same-day dental crowns and to set up your consultation, please contact our office today.